Wassup guys! I'm Sophie!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by uwuhailey, Sep 7, 2019.

1. uwuhailey

uwuhailey New Member

Ratings:
    +6
    What's good? I'm Sophie, my IGN is aalaina. I'm going to tell you a little about myself. My real name, is Sophie, some of you know me as Hailey, that is one of my first names, but not the one I go as IRL. I'm 13, I LOVE LOVE LOVE doughnuts! Those are so good, haha. I'm really looking for a new start on Mineteria, even all I've been here since January 2019. If you see me in game, make sure to say hi, I will always say hello back! Thanks for reading this, see you online!

xoxo,
    Sophie

2. BluberrieJam

BluberrieJam New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Welcome! I'm new as well to the community, and I really hope to see you around the network and become buds :smiley:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. uwuhailey

uwuhailey New Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Of course! What's your IGN so I can /friend you.

4. BluberrieJam

BluberrieJam New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    BluberrieJam

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. uwuhailey

uwuhailey New Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Ah, I see. Well, mine is in my introduction. Are you going to be coming on soon? Or are you already online?

6. BluberrieJam

BluberrieJam New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    I just got online, friending you now.

• Informative Informative x 1
  • About Us

Mineteria is a new revolutionary Roleplay server bringing players a new experience. Join and connect with others playing on our Minecraft server!
  • Follow our Twitter Page

Follow our Twitter Account @Mineteria for the latest news and updates! Our Management Team will also tweet our event info and giveaways on our page!
  • Mineteria Webstore

Want to support the server? Purchase some awesome ingame packages to unlock new features and perks on the server! Visit our webstore to see all available packages and perks.

Visit Store