Tees Weird Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Teeg6491, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Teeg6491

Teeg6491 New Member

Ratings:
    +25
    Minecraft name - _BritishTee_
    My name is
    Teegan but you can call me tee and crumpets .o.
    Yes...I'm a weird British girl...please run I may have to yeet my crumpets at you:smirk: Just kidding! <3
    It's nice to meet you, and if you're still reading this weirdness then I'm gonna tell you a bit about myself because I wanna get to know some of you too :smile:

I am from England, Jolly good show m8!!!11
    I love making others happy because I am a cheese ball... literally I wouldn't be surprised if I was secretly a cheese ball I am OBSESSED with eating cheese, gimme a block of cheese and we are instant friends, I'm kidding LOL cheese isn't the only good thing in life c:
    When I grow up I want to be a therapist, someone who talks to younger children about their problems as myself I have problems and I'm still going through some problems, but that doesn't matter, what matters is trying, you need to try to get yourself back up on your feet and ready for the battle of the CHEESE....I'm kidding......Gosh, I really am obsessed with cheese, aren't I....? I know a lot of you come on the internet to escape reality and honestly that's what I do too, we have reasons to why most of us are sad today, but honestly, don't focus on your past focus on the present and dream of your future and try to achieve those dreams!

There's never a rainbow without a storm, you just have to get through the storm to get to the rainbow.
    Now that's enough cheese for all of you today.
    I hope you're all doing great!
    Feel free to message me on these things if you want to be friends! :blush:
    Discord - Teegan#3780
    Mineteria - _BritishTee_

Have a nice day you amazing people <3
    I hope I made you smile with my utter weirdness lmao

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. uwuhailey

uwuhailey New Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Oop-
    You made me smile Teeg.
    :tonguewink:

• Like Like x 1
  3. MoonHuntress

MoonHuntress Member

Ratings:
    +100
    heyy!!
    Not to be cheesy or anything, but I thought your intro was grate! I wish you a Gouda day!
    :wink:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Teeg6491

Teeg6491 New Member

Ratings:
    +25
    Thank you! I hope you have a good day too :smiley:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  • About Us

Mineteria is a new revolutionary Roleplay server bringing players a new experience. Join and connect with others playing on our Minecraft server!
  • Follow our Twitter Page

Follow our Twitter Account @Mineteria for the latest news and updates! Our Management Team will also tweet our event info and giveaways on our page!
  • Mineteria Webstore

Want to support the server? Purchase some awesome ingame packages to unlock new features and perks on the server! Visit our webstore to see all available packages and perks.

Visit Store