Official Mineteria Photographers - Collaborate With Us!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Erictigerawr, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Erictigerawr

Erictigerawr Community Manager
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +294
    [​IMG]

Official Mineteria Photographers
    One of the most key parts of Mineteria is the community itself. Here at Mineteria, we want to put community-voice into power and have the known members of Mineteria be heard. That's why we have started collaborating with some members in the community.

What are exactly Official Mineteria Photographers? Well, they're members a part of our Photographer Team which help us create content for our social media pages. They are members who we have selectively hand-picked to collab with us to help make beautiful screenshots on the network.

Models, stars, and picture actors... or whatever you call it - that's what they basically do and are. Meet the team!

Mineteria Social Media Pages
    Be sure to follow our Instagram, Twitter and Facebook Page to see all of the awesome content we post daily of Mineteria! You'll be able to find sneak peeks, screenshots, videos, tutorials and more on our pages! Here's some of the cool content we've created:

[​IMG]

Own or manage a social media page which posts Minecraft related content? Let us know and we'll look about possibly picking you to collab with as well!

#1 Erictigerawr, Feb 10, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 5
  2. ASDFGirl

ASDFGirl New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Hello! My name is Lindsay, also known as ASDFGirl. I am part of the development team for the Fossils and Archology: Revival mod for Minecraft (go check us out!). My specific role on the team is modeler and social media manager. I recently began an Instagram account for the mod, and that's where I met the awesome guys behind the Mineteria advertising! I hope to see some cool collaborations between our accounts sometime in the future. Feel free to shoot me a message sometime!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Scooperino

Scooperino New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Heya! I'm Scooperino, but I'm commonly called Scoops. I own a Minecraft server and have been part of the MCIG (Minecraft Instagram) community for almost three months, and that's where I found out about Mineteria. I was one of the first people to join the photographer team, and it's grown ever since. I'm very thankful to help create content with Mineteria every day!

Attached Files:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. JvstEthan

JvstEthan New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello i’m Ethan nice to meet ya! I am part of a community called MCIG (minecraft instagram). I’ve been a part for about 2 or 3 years ago and im still continuing on. If you wanna keep in touch follow my instagram at @JvstEthan! TY

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Celena

Celena New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    im a photographer xD

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. ChekiBreeki

ChekiBreeki New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Hey! I'm ChekiBreeki, you might know me from my old username which was Bauche_. I am a starting MCIG account and you can find my page at @baucheshaders on Instagram. Hope you guys like my screenshots! I'm so excited to meet all of you in Mineteria! :smiley:

#6 ChekiBreeki, Jun 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Ella

Ella New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Hey there! I'm Ella! also known as [ aestheticnugget ] I am apart of the MCIG [ Minecraft instagram ] community. I have collaborated with Mineteria Network as a model! It's been a great experience and I have never seen a server like Mineteria! It is amazing and unique in it's own way. I am thankful to have collaborated with them. Can't wait for the release!! :fearscream:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. alexander

alexander New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    sup its alex

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Zmontgumbo

Zmontgumbo Active Member

Ratings:
    +1,008
    this is the coolest game ever!! I love Mineteria so much!

10. Zmontgumbo

Zmontgumbo Active Member

Ratings:
    +1,008
    Yellow there it is very nice to meet you.

11. LighthousePlane

LighthousePlane New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    HELP! Everywhere I go it says you dont have permission to chat

• About Us

Mineteria is a new revolutionary Roleplay server bringing players a new experience. Join and connect with others playing on our Minecraft server!
  • Follow our Twitter Page

Follow our Twitter Account @Mineteria for the latest news and updates! Our Management Team will also tweet our event info and giveaways on our page!
  • Mineteria Webstore

Want to support the server? Purchase some awesome ingame packages to unlock new features and perks on the server! Visit our webstore to see all available packages and perks.

Visit Store