Mineteria's Little Break

Discussion in 'Mineteria Announcements' started by Erictigerawr, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Erictigerawr

Erictigerawr Community Manager
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +244
    Mineteria's Little Break
    Greetings everyone! Today I am here writing an announcement I hoped to never have to make! As many of you are aware, development has been very slow lately here at the Mineteria Headquarters, as well as the updates - which were planned to be pushed out weeks ago, have still yet to be pushed out. Over the past few weeks, we have really slowed down on pushing new content for you guys and generally have been pushed back on productivity, so we have decided that it would be best to put Mineteria on a little break.

[​IMG]

While this may not actually be considered a "little" break, we will be shutting down the server completely in a few days, as we make backups of everything. Over these next few weeks/months, the server will not be available to the public as the Management Team will be working on a few things behind the scenes.

Mineteria itself is a big picture and a huge project. Our whole network runs basically off its own technology as our developers have made a completely custom system. Unlike smaller servers, like a Factions Server, our plugins and gamemodes are made from completely from scratch, so development for a single gamemode or feature can take quite some time - hence why quite some things have been delayed in the past.

During this off-time, Ambushment and I, and a few others, will be discussing the future for this project. While Mineteria has a slim possibility of not opening back up after this break, we hope to still deliver amazing content for you guys, regardless of this break.

[​IMG]
    These past months have personally been a wild experience for me and have been quite the adventure! I hope to see my journey in this position continue in the future, as well as my ability to be able to grow such an amazing community! Everyone here has truly done a great part in this community, and I am very excited for the road ahead.

I hope everyone be able to look to the positive and bright side of this break like we do, and too cherish the memories we all had this summer. Thank you all again for joining us on this crazy roller-coaster ride of an adventure, and I look forward to seeing you all again in this amazing community in the future soon!

Signing off to start the journey ahead of us, from that one crazy tiger of the community!
    ~ Eric

#1 Erictigerawr, Aug 21, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Infringed

Infringed New Member

Ratings:
    +5
  3. Amanda

Amanda New Member

Ratings:
    +30
    Was so fun :smiley:

4. Mel

Mel Member

Ratings:
    +170
    It was nice to be here since the start! Made a lot of friends through it. Can't wait to return later on! :smiley:

5. Pyne_Tree

Pyne_Tree Community Admin
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +73
    I can't lie, it has been a wild ride of parties and breaking stuff. I've made a lot of friends here, and even found the time to re-spark my creativity. With that, we'll be back soon.

"Goodbye everyone. I'll see you all in therapy."

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. NoSi

NoSi New Member

Ratings:
    +11
    It's been an amazing experience ever since I first joined the server, so many crazy parties and nights that made me laugh uncontrollably. It was really fun :smiley:

7. MoonHuntress

MoonHuntress Member

Ratings:
    +104
    Even though Mineteria will be back online soon (PLEASE SAY IT WILL PLEASE), I have to say, I will definitely miss it. I've made so many friends and shared so many laughs, and cries of frustration (parkour... *cough @Robert cough*) here, it's incredible. When Mineteria reopens, I'll be back... That is for certain.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. CrazyHairGuy11

CrazyHairGuy11 New Member

Ratings:
    +13
    Well, at least I won't have this to distract me from school...

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Under_Fell_Sans

Under_Fell_Sans New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So theres a chance that Mineteria will open up?

10. DuckGuardian

DuckGuardian New Member

Ratings:
    +43
    Ah oh well, thought it was last a little longer but I guess I was late, it's been fun.

11. ThatAce

ThatAce Member

Ratings:
    +94
  12. Robert

Robert Member

Ratings:
    +89
    Was fun hanging out with everyone! Hopefully, when it opens back up I'll create another parkour :^)

13. Commanderfury44

Ratings:
    +51
    Well, that was unexpected.
    [​IMG]

14. Leins

Leins Member

Ratings:
    +79
    Had fun, honestly I blame Alex for this
    He took the money and ran.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Atleos

Atleos New Member

Ratings:
    +16
    Hmm.. I some what expected this to happen...
    On an unrelated note, Alex, please set things straight with some other community you formerly belonged to, just make a thread :disappointed:

Anyways, best of luck to Mineteria as you guys take a break. I'm excited to see what it can become sometime in the future.

16. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Active Member

Ratings:
    +559
    Another easy parkour*

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Satan

Satan New Member

Ratings:
    +22
    And so I claim the soul of another young and hopeful server.

18. Trewology

Trewology New Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Interesting times approach these calm waters. Explore new options I must.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. CrazyHairGuy11

CrazyHairGuy11 New Member

Ratings:
    +13
    I thought I was the crazy tiger...
    [doublepost=1472006391,1472006305][/doublepost]I'm pretty sure you meant waffle-loving...

• Agree Agree x 2
  • About Us

Mineteria is a new revolutionary Roleplay server bringing players a new experience. Join and connect with others playing on our Minecraft server!
  • Follow our Twitter Page

Follow our Twitter Account @Mineteria for the latest news and updates! Our Management Team will also tweet our event info and giveaways on our page!
  • Mineteria Webstore

Want to support the server? Purchase some awesome ingame packages to unlock new features and perks on the server! Visit our webstore to see all available packages and perks.

Visit Store