Mineteria Release - Join now at fun.mineteria.com!

Discussion in 'Mineteria Announcements' started by Erictigerawr, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Erictigerawr

Erictigerawr Project Manager | CM
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +194
    [​IMG]

Greetings Mineterians, on behalf of the team here at Mineteria I am happy to announce that Mineteria is now finally released! You can join the fun at fun.mineteria.com on the latest Minecraft Versions (1.13 - 1.9).

The Project's Journey
    Mineteria has been a project in a development for over 2 years. The original concept was created back in 2015, however that was simply an idea. Over numerous months of reconstruction and refinement, we've been able to transform our vision into a reality. We truly believe we have created a revolutionary experience as a Minecraft Network, and see great success for the project's journey to come. The community here that we're creating is not only unique, but it's the key factor to powering and strengthening our network.

The Community
    From collaborators, original donators, staff members, and truly the community members that have stuck with us on this long journey - we thank you from the bottoms of our hearts. You guys have not only supported us throughout the past two years but have given us a huge motivation to create so especially for you guys. So thank you, and we hope you enjoy what we've brought to the stage-light.

Release Content and Roadmap
    We have released the 3 main core-game modes of Mineteria; Minigames, Public Rooms, and Player Housing. Players can find themselves either playing our own twist of BedWars on Mineteria, with either friends or strangers, dancing in the Nightclub or Beachy Pools in Public Rooms, or creating their own personal space in Player Housing. As of right now, the core fundamentals of each gamemode are live on the network, however, we'll be adding loads of more content and features once we've reached a more stable point.

Over the next few weeks, we'll be updating the server daily with new bug-fixes and patches to ensure the server experience meets our standards for our vision of Mineteria. Along with these fixes, we'll be creating tons of more content for players to enjoy fresh onto the network as well - stay tuned for that!

Anyways, that's a wrap for this post! We truly hope you guys are satisfied with what we've brought to the table and strongly encourage any feedback. Want to stay more in the loop? Join our Discord Server for the latest news!

#1 Erictigerawr, Oct 18, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Omayestt

Omayestt Helper
    Helper

Ratings:
    +7
    NEW FEATURES HOORAY

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Mel

Mel Member

Ratings:
    +170
    sniffs

It's finally out bois

• Like Like x 1
  4. bella

bella New Member

Ratings:
    +42
    it’s finally here boys

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kyusai_De

Kyusai_De Helper
    Helper

Ratings:
    +3
    OwO

• Like Like x 1
  6. Erictigerawr

Erictigerawr Project Manager | CM
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +194
    YOU KNOW IT

7. ErinLazuli

ErinLazuli Builder
    Builder

Ratings:
    +1
    Though I may be a couple months new addition to the already amazing and devoted staff team, I was immediately inspired being in their presence. Behinds the scenes I see the passion and drive each one of these people have, and I couldn't more honored to know and work with them. I hope all of their hard work shows when you play on the server because it's a lot more energy than you think it is to make a server like this so be sure to thank them.
    Also thank you to the Youtubers for deciding to be a part of this family and spread word of this fantastic community. It's spectacular to work with such driven and kind people such as them. Finally, thank you to the players because none of this would be possible without you guys. As well as a special thank you to those who have been with Mineteria since the beginning. You guys are the real MVP's!
    I hope everyone loves Mineteria and will help build it up to something truly special (not that it isn't already). I'm excited to see where this road leads us, and I hope you guys stay for a good long time.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Kaiwei

Kaiwei Moderator

Ratings:
    +10
    Wooooo it's finally here after so long!

• About Us

Mineteria is a new revolutionary Roleplay server bringing players a new experience. Join and connect with others playing on our Minecraft server!
  • Follow our Twitter Page

Follow our Twitter Account @Mineteria for the latest news and updates! Our Management Team will also tweet our event info and giveaways on our page!
  • Mineteria Webstore

Want to support the server? Purchase some awesome ingame packages to unlock new features and perks on the server! Visit our webstore to see all available packages and perks.

Visit Store