Mineteria Pre-Introduction

Discussion in 'Mineteria Announcements' started by Despawned, Jun 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Despawned

Despawned Server Owner
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +24
    Mineteria Pre-Introduction

Hey everyone, hope you're all having a wonderful time on Mineteria so far! I'm making this post to inform you of the recent changes and planned schedule for releases.

Mineteria was released in an early PRE-ALPHA state, meaning, we literally ran into unforeseen issues like not being able to see players. During these past few days we've cracked down on most of these bugs and continued further development. We'll be releasing the Public Rooms and Player Housing during these next few days. We'll be fine-tuning the network and releasing the rest of our content during these last few days of June and we'll officially open to the public right around July 1st.

Despite the network looking very empty now -- both in content and in players.. it's something I would like all of you to look past. Mineteria is an amazing network that's going to make a massive mark, not only on Minecraft, but in the game industry as a whole. Call us crazy, we're projecting to peak over 15,000 concurrent players within the first few months of release. We're going to be working with some of the best youtubers and we have content ideas lined up for years. Mineteria was structured to be ever-expanding.

I'm truly excited to have such a welcoming response from the current players on the network -- I honestly can't believe you guys are finding the hub to be exciting at the moment. I've talked to many of you on our Discord as well, and I'm sure by now most of you are aware of my enthusiasm towards this project. Though we don't have much that we've released quite yet, I do ask you to stay patient and help us by reporting EVERY bug that you run into. During the month of July we'll have thousands of players joining and we'd like to fix everything prior to that.

Hang in tight guys, you're all original players of a movement that's going to blow up very soon. Few months from now you'll be able to boast that you were one of the first players to join out of the millions.

[​IMG]

#1 Despawned, Jun 24, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Erictigerawr

Erictigerawr Community Manager
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +244
    #first

The things we have planned for you guys are truly unbelievable and we can't wait for you guys to enjoy them. This summer is going to be one heck of a ride and we are so excited to have you guys onboard!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chris

Chris New Member

Ratings:
    +37
  4. Leins

Leins Member

Ratings:
    +79
    3rd

• Like Like x 1
  5. Blaze

Blaze Member

Ratings:
    +91
    4th kek, how has no one commented!

6. Robert

Robert Member

Ratings:
    +89
    5th!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Acquaintance

Acquaintance New Member

Ratings:
    +22
    6th :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Blaze

Blaze Member

Ratings:
    +91
    Instead of saying numbers maybe we should say how pumped we are for when we can actually play lol!

9. Lewis

Lewis Member

Ratings:
    +54
    whens the server getting their very own staff team @Exemption

10. MoonHuntress

MoonHuntress Member

Ratings:
    +104
    Thank you @Ambushment for keeping us informed of what's happening behind the scenes and what you plan for the future of Mineteria. I can't wait to see the player housing and the nightclubs in the next few days! :smiley:

11. Erictigerawr

Erictigerawr Community Manager
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +244
    We will be opening applications for staff probably sometime in July, will let you guys know once we do!

12. Commanderfury44

Ratings:
    +51
    Seems like you guys are doing a great job so far and I am very exited for the new things to come out!

13. michael

michael Member

Ratings:
    +99
    can't wait to play

14. MoonHuntress

MoonHuntress Member

Ratings:
    +104
    Same! Hyped!

15. Blaze

Blaze Member

Ratings:
    +91
    i cant wait for applications #YTApplications!

16. Alex

Alex Member

Ratings:
    +64
    We are all looking forward to the full release and thank you for being so welcoming. Props to @Exemption who is one of the chillest guys I know and has actually made our hub/skywars experience 100 times more enjoyable, plus #TigerSquad

17. Cowability

Cowability Active Member

Ratings:
    +273
    Just saying, you won't be able to apply for a YouTube rank unless you have a couple of hundred thousand subscribers, on @Ambushment 's old server, the only youtuber ever to officially advertise it had 1 million + subscribers, so don't get your hopes up...

18. Blaze

Blaze Member

Ratings:
    +91
    I know, i have been talking in PM's with Ambushment, i think is he looking/deciding on my channel atm xD

19. Cowability

Cowability Active Member

Ratings:
    +273
    Can I have the link to your channel?

20. Blaze

Blaze Member

Ratings:
    +91
    sure, get in a PM with me, otherwise @Wheelz will accuse me of micro-posting :-:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Mineteria is a new revolutionary Roleplay server bringing players a new experience. Join and connect with others playing on our Minecraft server!
  • Follow our Twitter Page

Follow our Twitter Account @Mineteria for the latest news and updates! Our Management Team will also tweet our event info and giveaways on our page!
  • Mineteria Webstore

Want to support the server? Purchase some awesome ingame packages to unlock new features and perks on the server! Visit our webstore to see all available packages and perks.

Visit Store