Interactive Tour of Mineteria - Instagram Game

Discussion in 'Mineteria Announcements' started by Erictigerawr, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Erictigerawr

Erictigerawr Community Manager
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +201
    [​IMG]

Greetings Mineterians! It's been a while since we've posted on here, we've been all-hands-at-deck behind the scenes working on the final finishes of the project! For the past few months, the team has been hard at work on amazing things as we near launch. Today, we've got something awesome to show you guys - an interactive tour around the network before-launch!

Interactive Tour of Mineteria
    We have created an interactive tour players can watch and control through on our Instagram Page, (@mineteria.network) https://mineteria.com/instagram. For the next few weeks all content posted on our Instagram will contain interactive features which you’ll be able to use to interact with the tour.

• View Photo Gallery Posts for Tour - Each day we will post a photo gallery of the current room we’re visiting on the tour, you will be able to swipe right to look around the current room. Hint: Turn on post notifications on our Instagram Account to see the posts first!
    • Vote Where To Go on Stories - We will post a poll on our Instagram Stories to allow players to vote where to visit next on the network. Polls will run for 1 Day and we will visit the most-voted option!
    • Comment Ideas and Suggestions for the Tour - Comment on our posts where you’d like to see next and what you’d like to see added to the polls for the tour to go. Also share your hype for Mineteria in the comments - we love seeing that!
    • Discuss The Tour - Continue further discussion, suggestions and other hype-talk in our Discord Server with other community members!

Tour Giveaways
    We’ll be sneaking some easter eggs and giveaways in our interactive tour, so be sure to watch our Instagram Account and other social media pages, such as Twitter, Facebook, and the Discord Server for the latest updates!

Newest Community Administrators
    I am also stoked to announce and welcome our latest additions to the Administration Team! So with my pleasure, I welcome @Pyne_Tree and @Genny to the team! They’ll be working closely with myself and @Despawned on the entire network, as well as helping with content creation and community engagement. Be sure to give them a nice welcome as they help us create awesome things for the public to enjoy!

Spread the hype about the tour with #MineteriaTour on social media and our Discord! Let us know below what you look forward to seeing the most in the tour. :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Genny

Genny Community Admin
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +85
    Hey! I look forward to working alongside the admin team and with you guys as the community to create awesome content. I hope you all enjoy the instagram tour :grin:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Pyne_Tree

Pyne_Tree Community Admin
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +69
    Hiya dudes!
    The sky is the limit, but I know for sure @Genny and I are gonna rock Mineteria’s socks off! Get ready for the show, because it’s gonna be a great one! :smile:

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. MoonHuntress

MoonHuntress Member

Ratings:
    +96
    ooo Fancy Instagram game... too bad I don't have instagram anymore lol :sweatsmile:
    Yayyyy PYNEY AND GENNY WELCOME

5. Bryan5866

Bryan5866 New Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Hot

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. GoldRush

GoldRush New Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Looks gucci

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Bryan5866

Bryan5866 New Member

Ratings:
    +11
    It blink...

• About Us

Mineteria is a new revolutionary Roleplay server bringing players a new experience. Join and connect with others playing on our Minecraft server!
  • Follow our Twitter Page

Follow our Twitter Account @Mineteria for the latest news and updates! Our Management Team will also tweet our event info and giveaways on our page!
  • Mineteria Webstore

Want to support the server? Purchase some awesome ingame packages to unlock new features and perks on the server! Visit our webstore to see all available packages and perks.

Visit Store