How to Get Player Heads

Discussion in 'Community Help Forum' started by G0ldenFreddy, Jul 12, 2019.

1. G0ldenFreddy

G0ldenFreddy New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi

I'm new to forms so bare with me,

I'm wondering how to get the player heads on housing, For decoration reasons. I have asked a few players, some told me how but it did not make sense. I have I tried a few commands and they not work can anyone tell me how to get them plz.

2. uwuhailey

uwuhailey New Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Sure! So, you have to have them in your hot bar, we don't actually have them in the server as a plugin I don't think, so you will have to press C+1 at the same time to save heads. It will show up in your saved toolbars in your creative inventory. Have fun!

3. G0ldenFreddy

G0ldenFreddy New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks So Much :smiley:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Golden_gameZ

Golden_gameZ New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    tho keep in mind, you are limited with your toolbars. you got only from 1-9 so i recomment to choose whisly on what head you want to get

5. G0ldenFreddy

G0ldenFreddy New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Its ok I've manged to get loads of them if u wanna visit my Housing to see, just message me.

• About Us

Mineteria is a new revolutionary Roleplay server bringing players a new experience. Join and connect with others playing on our Minecraft server!
  • Follow our Twitter Page

Follow our Twitter Account @Mineteria for the latest news and updates! Our Management Team will also tweet our event info and giveaways on our page!
  • Mineteria Webstore

Want to support the server? Purchase some awesome ingame packages to unlock new features and perks on the server! Visit our webstore to see all available packages and perks.

Visit Store