Hi i'm iiMitchell

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by iiMitchell, Jan 30, 2019.

1. iiMitchell

iiMitchell New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello I am Mitchell but my IGN is: iiMitchell, I live in the Netherlands and am 18 years old.
    I have been on this server for a couple of days now and I keep finding out new stuff to do which is great! Also I noticed that the community is very good in comparison with some other server communities, everyone's really friendly and welcoming. I like the fact that this server has it's own graphics like the unique skins and furniture it's really something special. Also the mini games are pretty original and fun to play.
    I look forward to meeting you all on the server! :smile:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. uwuhailey

uwuhailey New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Nice too meet you!

• About Us

Mineteria is a new revolutionary Roleplay server bringing players a new experience. Join and connect with others playing on our Minecraft server!
  • Follow our Twitter Page

Follow our Twitter Account @Mineteria for the latest news and updates! Our Management Team will also tweet our event info and giveaways on our page!
  • Mineteria Webstore

Want to support the server? Purchase some awesome ingame packages to unlock new features and perks on the server! Visit our webstore to see all available packages and perks.

Visit Store