Hey hey!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BluberrieJam, Sep 8, 2019.

1. BluberrieJam

BluberrieJam New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Hey, some of you might know me already from ingame when I first joined yesterday. I'm new to the community as I thought it'd be really fun to get into the minigame and unique aspect of Minecraft games and I came across Mineteria through Exloki which was really cool. I have always seen Mineteria I believe in the past but I was always the guy that played factions, skyblock, or other competitive games so I never really payed much attention to the network, now that I'm moved on from those days I decided to be a new member of the community! Being here for not even a full day yet and I'm already so satisfied and know I can be a amazing attribute to the network is crazy and meeting so many great people. I hope to be great friends with you guys that I meet on the network and build a great friendship, adios :smiley:

P.S. - If you'd like to friend me my IGN is BluberrieJam

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. uwuhailey

uwuhailey New Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Welcome to Mineteria! I hope you enjoy your stay-

3. BluberrieJam

BluberrieJam New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Thank you :smiley:

• About Us

Mineteria is a new revolutionary Roleplay server bringing players a new experience. Join and connect with others playing on our Minecraft server!
  • Follow our Twitter Page

Follow our Twitter Account @Mineteria for the latest news and updates! Our Management Team will also tweet our event info and giveaways on our page!
  • Mineteria Webstore

Want to support the server? Purchase some awesome ingame packages to unlock new features and perks on the server! Visit our webstore to see all available packages and perks.

Visit Store