Hello! I'm Stone_Pickaxe! :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Stone_Pickaxe, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Stone_Pickaxe

Stone_Pickaxe New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello, everyone!

My name is Stone_Pickaxe, also known as Toast. I am a YouTuber of nearly eleven years and see a bright future for Mineteria. I discovered Mineteria through a SirCutieYuki stream, came back a month later, and stuck around because of the amazing community. I've been here about a month and already have 10 days of play time. I love this place.

My favorite feature in Mineteria is definitely the housing. People can express their creativity, socialize, and have fun whenever they want.

I hope to see you guys much more in the future! Have fun out there, because I know I will!

-Stone_Pickaxe

2. Omayestt

Omayestt Helper
    Helper

Ratings:
    +8
    Thats awesome to hear! Glad to have you in the community :smiley:

3. Stone_Pickaxe

Stone_Pickaxe New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks! :smiley:

• About Us

Mineteria is a new revolutionary Roleplay server bringing players a new experience. Join and connect with others playing on our Minecraft server!
  • Follow our Twitter Page

Follow our Twitter Account @Mineteria for the latest news and updates! Our Management Team will also tweet our event info and giveaways on our page!
  • Mineteria Webstore

Want to support the server? Purchase some awesome ingame packages to unlock new features and perks on the server! Visit our webstore to see all available packages and perks.

Visit Store