For a friend suffering with depression

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Teeg6491, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Teeg6491

Teeg6491 New Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Heyo everyone, whilst I was at school I made this poem for a friend as they are going through depression right now and I decided to share it with everyone else, as everyone has a reason to live, everyone deserves to be happy, hope you like this poem I made :kissingheart: :

My friend why are you so sad? What happened to the happiness you once had? Can't you see people care? Do you really think life is just a dare? How can this be fair?
    You say you want to die, I believe that is a huge lie.
    Can't you see you are loved, I admit depression makes you feel cuffed.
    You are special in many ways, you make your friends happy and your existence should last for days.
    It's okay to be sad, it is not bad just know that you make all of your friends glad.
    Take time to make your 'fine' happy and get rid of all the negative people who make you feel crappy.
    From Teegan :hearteyecat:

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Omayestt

Omayestt Moderator

Ratings:
    +11
    That's a really touching poem. I am glad you made this for you friend, and others <3
    Hope your friend is doing alright and I wish her the best into the journey.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  • About Us

Mineteria is a new revolutionary Roleplay server bringing players a new experience. Join and connect with others playing on our Minecraft server!
  • Follow our Twitter Page

Follow our Twitter Account @Mineteria for the latest news and updates! Our Management Team will also tweet our event info and giveaways on our page!
  • Mineteria Webstore

Want to support the server? Purchase some awesome ingame packages to unlock new features and perks on the server! Visit our webstore to see all available packages and perks.

Visit Store