Do you have a twin Game

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Teeg6491, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Teeg6491

Teeg6491 New Member

Ratings:
    +19
    Describe how you look or name something you love or love to do then check in the comments to see if anyone is like that or likes that too!

How many of us have things in common? :openmouth:

I'll start

I have light blue eyes but they sometimes change colour from blue to light blue, dark blue or grey ( My favourite thing about myself is my eyes )
    I love manga and anime and fluffy animals!
    Do we have anything in common?

Let's all get to know each other by this game :smiley:

Game created by _BritishTee_ (Teegan)

2. SpeedVII

SpeedVII New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I have Hazel eyes which can be light or dark sometimes, and I have the worst bed hair in the universe! (Seriously. My hair gets pretty tall if i put it into a specific hairstyle so I look like Killua from Hunter x Hunter when I wake up). I enjoy anime (even the trash ones which I can never stop watching lul) and manga! I'm really into eSports, as I follow a lot of the Competitive sides of multiple games & I play competitive myself too!
    :sweatsmile:

• Like Like x 1
  • About Us

Mineteria is a new revolutionary Roleplay server bringing players a new experience. Join and connect with others playing on our Minecraft server!
  • Follow our Twitter Page

Follow our Twitter Account @Mineteria for the latest news and updates! Our Management Team will also tweet our event info and giveaways on our page!
  • Mineteria Webstore

Want to support the server? Purchase some awesome ingame packages to unlock new features and perks on the server! Visit our webstore to see all available packages and perks.

Visit Store