Create your Character

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by QueenAmy, Jul 23, 2016.

1. QueenAmy

QueenAmy New Member

Ratings:
    +51
    Create Your Character

Hello everyone, welcome to the Create Your Character
    That game is created for roleplayers only!
    A forum game by Amy.

proxy.png

Please use the following template to create your character.

Basic Information

✧ Age:
    ✧ Full Name:
    ✧ Gender:

Basic Informetion (additional)
    Here you can write more information about your character.

✧ Describe your character's life, how he feels about the life he have, what's his main goal in life.
    ✧ Describe your character's upbringing, where he born, how many siblings does he have.

Visual Information

Eye Color: (What is his/her eye color)
    Hair Color: (What is his/her hair color?)
    Hair Style: (Long, short?)
    Skin Color: (What is his/her skin color?)
    Clothing: (What is his/her style?):
    Height: (How tall is he/she?):
    Weight: (How fat is he/she?):

Visual Information (additional)
    Here you can write more information about your character.

✧ Describe your character's voice.
    ✧ Describe your character's fashion appearance and accessories., talk about what kind of clothes they usually wear, preferred colors, what jewelry they have.

Life Story
    Describe your character's story from when he born until now. Make paragraphs from 150 to 2000 words.

Relationship

Who is he/she's girlfriend/boyfriend you can @tag the player you are in relationship at the server. Write 1-2 paragraphs for how did you meet him and what do you want to do with him/her.

Likes - Dislikes
    What he/she likes to do and what he/she dont like to do.

✧ What does he/she likes to do/smell/taste?
    ✧ What does he/she dislikes to do/smell/taste?

proxy.png

Thats all for today guys! Hope you like the game!

≻ Amy

• Like Like x 1
  2. QueenAmy

QueenAmy New Member

Ratings:
    +51
    Basic Information

✧ Age: 13
    ✧ Full Name: Amy Vermillion
    ✧ Gender: Female

-=x=-

Visual Information

Eye Color: Black
    Hair Color: White
    Hair Style: Long
    Skin Color: White
    Clothing: Gothic style
    Height: She is 1,66
    Weight: She is 37k

-=x=-

Life Story

Amy born at England 2003, it was a dark stormy night her family were the only in the hospital all the other peoples where locked in their houses because of the 'Werewolf'. 'Werewolf' is a human that disguise to wolf when the night comes, he is carnivore and kills everybody! Hospital had guards all around it so the 'Werewolf' couldnt be able to get in. But the guards were not that strong to keep that monster away. The 'Werewolf' named 'NightHunter' gone into the hospital killed Amy's family and took her with him. She had something special! Something that made the NightHunter don't kill her but take her with him.
    A few years later when Amy closed her 13th birthday she told to the NightHunter that she wanted a pet, a cute little puppy! He agreed to buy her a puppy but 2 days later the puppy died from the cold. She and the NightHunter were leaving in a cave at the Southest mountain of England. Everynight NightHunter was going out to steal food and water for his 'daughter'. One day she learnt all the truth and wanted to kill the NightHunter so she went to the Market and bought a silver sword. When she gone back to the cave the NightHunter wasnt there.. she was waiting for him to come back 1 week, until she went to the City to search for him, she heared some Monster Hunters talking about a Werewolf's head at the museum.She was sure that her Dad was dead.
    When she went 25 she joined in a MonsterHunters guild, since then she search,hunt,kill monsters.

Relationship

Amy never had the chence to fall in love with someone because she died when she was 27 by a Werewolf.
    Altough that was her main goal in her life.

That's my character! I didnt added Likes - Dislikes because she likes everything except monsters! Also sorry for writing a small Life Story but i cant think anything else!

[doublepost=1469287041,1469286973][/doublepost]
    @MoonHuntress & @ThatAce i'd like to see your character :smiley:

• Like Like x 1
  3. ThatAce

ThatAce Member

Ratings:
    +164
    Basic Information

✧ Age: 15
    ✧ Full Name: Bob Stone
    ✧ Gender: Male

-=x=-

Visual Information

Eye Color: Brown
    Hair Color: Brownish-Black
    Hair Style: Comb Over
    Skin Color: Brownish
    Clothing: T-shirt and Jeans(idk what you call it)
    Height: He is 5"10
    Weight: He is 59.3KG

-=x=-

Life Story

Bob was born in a land called Australia. His parents worked in a Carrot farm but he had a dream that one day, when he grows up, he would become a cop and make the world a better place again. So, at the age of 10, he started practicing to join the police force. He practiced day and night that the trainer was impressed. After 5 years of non-stop practice, Bob was announced #1 in the academy and was sent to Teatopia. He thought that everyone was nice and friendly to each other. He joined the Police Force and started on a mission to place tickets in cars because their time limit had expired and they had to pay the fine thing. He managed to place 5000 tickets under 10 minutes. He drank carrot juice one night. He was next sent off a mission to find a missing tooth. He searched through whole of Teatopia and after so much evidence and hardwork, the tooth was found inside the kids mouth who was desperate to find his teeth. He was rewarded with great fame and became the Mayor of the town.

It's called a hustle,sweetheart.
    Life's short smile while you still have teeth.

Relationship

Bob Stone fell in love with this lovely girl who had interest in mythology and took her out on a date. They married 8 years later.

#3 ThatAce, Jul 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  4. QueenAmy

QueenAmy New Member

Ratings:
    +51
    *Zootopia's story*

• Like Like x 2
  5. ThatAce

ThatAce Member

Ratings:
    +164
    Yep^^

• Like Like x 1
  6. Zmontgumbo

Zmontgumbo Active Member

Ratings:
    +645

7. Zmontgumbo

Zmontgumbo Active Member

Ratings:
    +645
    I am a person that loves to be friends with anyone that loves minteteria as much as I do. I also am a artist as well. My favorite food is grilled shrimp, and I love five nights at Freddy and minecraft!

8. Zmontgumbo

Zmontgumbo Active Member

Ratings:
    +645
    I am a male who has grown hair and brown eyes. My favorite color is blue, and I love UK wildcats.

9. Zmontgumbo

Zmontgumbo Active Member

Ratings:
    +645
    I love gang raps as well, and love ava g animations on youtube! Do any of you like ava g? If so that is great!!!!

10. CreeperTheWolf

CreeperTheWolf Active Member

Ratings:
    +355
    huh?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Zmontgumbo

Zmontgumbo Active Member

Ratings:
    +645
    I do like ava g videos!

12. CreeperTheWolf

CreeperTheWolf Active Member

Ratings:
    +355
    im out im gonna to geuss that youtube

• Like Like x 1
  • About Us

Mineteria is a new revolutionary Roleplay server bringing players a new experience. Join and connect with others playing on our Minecraft server!
  • Follow our Twitter Page

Follow our Twitter Account @Mineteria for the latest news and updates! Our Management Team will also tweet our event info and giveaways on our page!
  • Mineteria Webstore

Want to support the server? Purchase some awesome ingame packages to unlock new features and perks on the server! Visit our webstore to see all available packages and perks.

Visit Store