Create a new furiousPVP!

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Ideas' started by TFF, Aug 6, 2018.

1. TFF

TFF New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Zach create a new furiouspvp please sir much appreciated so my rank will not go to waste i have spent a lot of money on you sir me and my little friend Ban123bjw will love it!!!"!

2. Omayestt

Omayestt Moderator

Ratings:
    +29
    FuriousPvp? What is this if I may ask?

3. TDCa

TDCa New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    @Omayestt, Furious PVP was Despawned's old server. I used to play on there years ago. It was vanilla Factions, where there was:
    • No Obsidian Destroyer
    • Vanilla Glitching was allowed (Enderpearling, Horses)
    • Withers were enabled
    • Vanilla Enchantments (except for Eff 10 Pickaxe)
    • A few custom things (TNT Bow, Jet Packs)
    • Balanced Non-OP Economy
    • Prison Style mines for new players
    • The vanilla end map was build-able on older resets
    The server was famous for being unique compared to other factions servers. I played there for 4 resets. Only thing that's left when I search on google is the Twitter page, youtube videos (notably Painful PvP's video), and threads discussing the server merge. If the server were to ever return (probably a different name), it would have to have an /f top prize, and a better chat filter.

4. _xWOLFFers_234

Ratings:
    +61
    This will be a great idea :smiley:

• About Us

Mineteria is a new revolutionary Roleplay server bringing players a new experience. Join and connect with others playing on our Minecraft server!
  • Follow our Twitter Page

Follow our Twitter Account @Mineteria for the latest news and updates! Our Management Team will also tweet our event info and giveaways on our page!
  • Mineteria Webstore

Want to support the server? Purchase some awesome ingame packages to unlock new features and perks on the server! Visit our webstore to see all available packages and perks.

Visit Store