A new era for Mineteria

Discussion in 'Mineteria Announcements' started by Despawned, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Despawned

Despawned Server Owner
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +19
    [​IMG]
    Introduction

It's been quite a while since we've done a proper forum post. Most of our community announcements & activity happen on our Discord. We've had a pretty wild last few months filled with lots of fun and huge lessons learned about how to make the best content for all of you moving forward. This update is the start of that.

What's the new content, and when!?
    To kick off a new era of frequent high-quality updates, we're going to be releasing some of the most highly anticipated and requested updates of the last few months. The update will launch this Saturday, June 22nd at 12PM PST / 3PM EST / 8PM GMT+1 (United Kingdom)

Murder Mystery Public Release
    Murder Mystery was first released in BETA in early April after an extremely quick initial development in order to start fixing bugs and collecting feedback as soon as possible. Over the course of the last two months, not only have we been polishing the game for this full release, but we've also been organizing a competition surrounding Murder Mystery that you'll be able to participate in with your favorite YouTubers starting on Saturday. Players will be able to join their favorite YouTubers team by doing (e.g /tournament join famous, /tournament join jonjon, etc).

Your Murder Mystery playtime and statistic will be tracked for two weeks. At the end the two week period, we'll add up the statistics for the top 30 players in every YouTubers team. Whoever has the highest total level at that point will win the competition. Not only will you have bragging rights against rival YouTubers, but you'll also get a number of super awesome benefits for being apart of the winning team.

WATCH OUR MURDER MYSTERY TRAILER:

Housing Worldedit
    Another highly requested feature for the last several months has been integrated support for the popular plugin "WorldEdit" on housing. WorldEdit allows you to complete what would usually be a very boring and time consuming task like filling in a large wall or floor and make it as simple as one command. For those of you new to WorldEdit, we highly recommend watching this video.

For obvious reasons, WorldEdit has cooldowns/block limits to prevent the server from lagging/crashing. The limits are as follows:

Default / No Rank:
    - 60 second cooldown / 500 block limit

VIP:
    - 30 second cooldown / 2,000 block limit

VIP+:
    - 20 second cooldown / 3,000 block limit

Elite:
    - 15 second cooldown / 5,000 block limit

Housing Blank Theme Tier 8/9/10
    The final major update coming this Saturday is the addition of housing blank theme tiers 8/9/10. We had received many complaints that the current largest tier housing wasn't big enough for a lot of you to build large roleplay maps or whatever else you planned to do. Housing tiers 8, 9, and 10 are much bigger than the Tier 7 housing(s) and will provide more than enough space for anything you can imagine.

Conclusion
    Although we expect there to be some issues associated with the updates and increased traffic we're expecting for the big launch on Saturday, we expect the network to be more than playable. As always, feel free to give feedback in the discord and interact with our amazing community. We have a lot planned for this Summer and this is only the beginning.

Thanks,
    Zach

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. ThatProgrammer

ThatProgrammer New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm very excited about this update! Mostly the WorldEdit and Murder Mystery for all! I've been wanting to play back to back Murder Mystery for a while but there is never enough Elite's on, so I can't but with this update, I expect that my chances will be much higher. Once again, congratulations on pulling such a big update!

3. Snake

Snake New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm hype for this update. Mostly Worldedit and Tier 10 housing! Keep up the good work, Mineteria Team

4. MoonHuntress

MoonHuntress Member

Ratings:
    +100
  5. Teeg6491

Teeg6491 New Member

Ratings:
    +25
    We love you Desi <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. uwuhailey

uwuhailey New Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Still won't let me log in-

7. ReverseFuntime

ReverseFuntime New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Someone plz help I try many times to try and get in the server but it keeps saying unable to get into wold

8. Fnaflover19

Fnaflover19 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i tiped in fun.mineteria.com and it says nothing.

9. Fnaflover19

Fnaflover19 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    plz help me!!!!:sob::sob::sob:

10. MoonHuntress

MoonHuntress Member

Ratings:
    +100
    I have to ask... Did you spell it right?

11. Fnaflover19

Fnaflover19 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ya

12. MoonHuntress

MoonHuntress Member

Ratings:
    +100
    Are you on the right version of minecraft? I think it only works in 1.12 to the latest version.

13. uwuhailey

uwuhailey New Member

Ratings:
    +7
    It's ketchup.. not blood.. don't worry :O

14. AlexDestroyer

AlexDestroyer New Member

Ratings:
    +0
  15. AlexDestroyer

AlexDestroyer New Member

Ratings:
    +0
  • About Us

Mineteria is a new revolutionary Roleplay server bringing players a new experience. Join and connect with others playing on our Minecraft server!
  • Follow our Twitter Page

Follow our Twitter Account @Mineteria for the latest news and updates! Our Management Team will also tweet our event info and giveaways on our page!
  • Mineteria Webstore

Want to support the server? Purchase some awesome ingame packages to unlock new features and perks on the server! Visit our webstore to see all available packages and perks.

Visit Store